Home of Performance Cars and Trucks!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to XplicitPerformance!!!!
Latest topics
» whats going on every one is gone or what!!!!
August 18th 2015, 13:13 by XplicitPerformance

» old member from rgv carlos with 78 vette
December 25th 2014, 23:35 by stingreyvette78

» kid+m3=lol
August 8th 2014, 13:28 by godmachine

» WANTED: T-5 TRANSMISSION
July 29th 2014, 10:28 by blksaleen

» whats going on Dru?
May 29th 2014, 23:15 by XplicitPerformance

» 2003 Torch Red Turbo Cobra For Sale!
April 24th 2014, 17:36 by Trailer Trash Racer

» Brand new 18" 2014 Mustang GT premium wheels & tires for sale.
January 4th 2014, 16:43 by Sneaky Snake

» WANTED5.0 302 cu engine
October 21st 2013, 11:15 by blksaleen

» newbie from houston,tx
August 30th 2013, 15:43 by neto_esa panic

Similar topics
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on February 1st 2012, 18:20
XplicitPerformance Links
Xplicit Myspace Xplicit YouTube Xplicit Facebook Houston Auto Locators Facbook Clear Lake Speed

Share | 
 

 new to xp awesome site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 10:42

Was up names andrew
Seen a bunch of vids from XP down in mexico

Got a vmax silverado with some bolt ons and just this passed weekend got me a tbss
Hope to make it out to some meets and to start modding the tbss


Well Here's some pics of the rides



Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8916
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 36
Location : SE Houston

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 10:49

welcome! Nice looking TBSS. I am kind of partial to them. Where you located? If you need any ideas or tips don't be shy. I know a thing or two about getting a TBSS to run. I also have some bad ass custom grinds for that silverado!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://xplicitperformance.phpbbtest.com
Trailer Trash Racer
XP Member
XP Member
avatar

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Houston, Texas

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 12:00

I am typically not really big on trucks, but both of those are nice! Welcome to the site Andrew.

_________________
"As I drive through the valley of Imports I fear no Turbo... For Torque is with me."
Back to top Go down
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 12:35

Thanks for the welcome
And I stay on the south of houston between the beltway and 610 closer to 610 tho

And yea sure would like some help in making the tbss move
Back to top Go down
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 12:53

I have a friend that is an xp member his name is josh he ported my trucks tb and I was planing onn getting a manifold ported by him
Last time I heared of him he was going to get another goat since he totaled the blue one
Back to top Go down
FourEyedFan
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 35
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 14:44

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Jerry03cobra
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
avatar

Posts : 517
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 39
Location : Baytown,TX

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 15:29

welcome
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8916
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 36
Location : SE Houston

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 15:37

vmax wrote:
I have a friend that is an xp member his name is josh he ported my trucks tb and I was planing onn getting a manifold ported by him
Last time I heared of him he was going to get another goat since he totaled the blue one

Yeah you must be talking about Poolshark. Hes a cool cat. However he has been missing in action for some time now. Anyone heard from Josh lately???

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://xplicitperformance.phpbbtest.com
XplicitPerformance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8916
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 36
Location : SE Houston

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 16:43

hey Vmax I just ran into a deal on some headers for the TBSS. I got 3 sets. 250 picked up they are Pacesetter long tubes new in the box.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://xplicitperformance.phpbbtest.com
BrutalSierra
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 33
Location : League City

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 16:47

XplicitPerformance wrote:
hey Vmax I just ran into a deal on some headers for the TBSS. I got 3 sets. 250 picked up they are Pacesetter long tubes new in the box.

Coated??
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8916
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 36
Location : SE Houston

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 16:50

BrutalSierra wrote:
XplicitPerformance wrote:
hey Vmax I just ran into a deal on some headers for the TBSS. I got 3 sets. 250 picked up they are Pacesetter long tubes new in the box.

Coated??

no they are painted. sell for 318$ + shipping from jegs, summit or ebay.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://xplicitperformance.phpbbtest.com
BrutalSierra
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 33
Location : League City

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 17:54

Damn, that paint comes off to easy. U have any local coating companies?
Back to top Go down
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 18:33

That's a hell of a deal bro
But I had plans on getting me some kooks 1 7/8
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8916
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 36
Location : SE Houston

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 21:00

vmax wrote:
That's a hell of a deal bro
But I had plans on getting me some kooks 1 7/8

1 7/8s are good for big cube motors or power adder trucks. If you are a bolt on truck its probably not the best for you. I can get you those as well though. I am probably one of the fastest street TBSS in Houston and I don't run 1 7/8.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://xplicitperformance.phpbbtest.com
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 2nd 2011, 21:14

XplicitPerformance wrote:
vmax wrote:
That's a hell of a deal bro
But I had plans on getting me some kooks 1 7/8

1 7/8s are good for big cube motors or power adder trucks. If you are a bolt on truck its probably not the best for you. I can get you those as well though. I am probably one of the fastest street TBSS in Houston and I don't run 1 7/8.

hmm u got me thinking now
ill let u know bro.

i want something fast for the st i dont care bout the track
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8916
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 36
Location : SE Houston

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 3rd 2011, 00:04

vmax wrote:
XplicitPerformance wrote:
vmax wrote:
That's a hell of a deal bro
But I had plans on getting me some kooks 1 7/8

1 7/8s are good for big cube motors or power adder trucks. If you are a bolt on truck its probably not the best for you. I can get you those as well though. I am probably one of the fastest street TBSS in Houston and I don't run 1 7/8.

hmm u got me thinking now
ill let u know bro.

i want something fast for the st i dont care bout the track

I can steer you in the right direction. What are your mods so far?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://xplicitperformance.phpbbtest.com
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 3rd 2011, 07:06

XplicitPerformance wrote:
vmax wrote:
XplicitPerformance wrote:
vmax wrote:
That's a hell of a deal bro
But I had plans on getting me some kooks 1 7/8

1 7/8s are good for big cube motors or power adder trucks. If you are a bolt on truck its probably not the best for you. I can get you those as well though. I am probably one of the fastest street TBSS in Houston and I don't run 1 7/8.

hmm u got me thinking now
ill let u know bro.

i want something fast for the st i dont care bout the track

I can steer you in the right direction. What are your mods so far?


its completly stock just picked it up last saturday
Back to top Go down
Str8racn
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 47
Location : Houston, Texas

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 3rd 2011, 10:06

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
BrutalSierra
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 33
Location : League City

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 3rd 2011, 10:14

I wonder how much faster your TBSS would be with out those heavy 20's??
Back to top Go down
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 3rd 2011, 19:49

So what do I have to do to get one of those xplicit stickers in my back window?
And I saw that y'all order shirts I'm in for the next order or if there's extras ill get 2
Back to top Go down
BrutalSierra
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 33
Location : League City

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 3rd 2011, 19:52

To get a sticker u have to post a picture of a real smokey burnout!
Back to top Go down
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 3rd 2011, 19:54

Kool the tbss needs new tires anyways
Now to find an empty place to do it lol
Back to top Go down
BrutalSierra
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 33
Location : League City

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 3rd 2011, 20:49

Cool, any parking lot should do!
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8916
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 36
Location : SE Houston

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 4th 2011, 00:10

vmax wrote:
So what do I have to do to get one of those xplicit stickers in my back window?
And I saw that y'all order shirts I'm in for the next order or if there's extras ill get 2

it takes a little while to actually get a decal. We actually like to get to know the person before we hand out a decal. This keeps the negative members down that would make the forum/club look bad. No offense intended but thats just how it goes here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://xplicitperformance.phpbbtest.com
vmax
Member
Member


Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   November 4th 2011, 00:20

XplicitPerformance wrote:
vmax wrote:
So what do I have to do to get one of those xplicit stickers in my back window?
And I saw that y'all order shirts I'm in for the next order or if there's extras ill get 2

it takes a little while to actually get a decal. We actually like to get to know the person before we hand out a decal. This keeps the negative members down that would make the forum/club look bad. No offense intended but thats just how it goes here.

i understand i wouldnt want some one messing up my club/forum name either if i had one
and im down to meet yall
yall are some kool ppl that like to help out others to make there rides faster
hopefully ill get to know yall soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new to xp awesome site   

Back to top Go down
 
new to xp awesome site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» AWESOME PIECE of PUTTER - ZAC
» just installed the J Costa one word AWESOME
» How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!
» Awesome T-shirt!!!
» Site near Wembley

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XplicitPerformance.com :: General :: Welcome Section-
Jump to: